Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SAVE THE DATE!!! (Note i changed the date from the 8th -the 15th)

I am having a One Stop Christmas Shopping Boutique on Saturday November 15Th from 11-2 at my house. I am posting this so that everyone can plan to come. So that means everyone, even my blog stalkers your invited also. I will send out flyer's closer to then, but plan for this it will be so fun. These are some things that will be here
Mod be clothing
Sole Desires (shoes)
Kaytebug Boutique (bows and baby accessories)
Bumbles (beaded watches)
Pampered Chef (November guest get 20% off stoneware)
Blankets
Purses
Glitter toes (gift certificates)
and much more.

Hope you all can come. Save the date

5 comments:

utmommy said...

What a great idea! You'll have to give me your address so I can come!

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittney said...

email me your blog log-in email to bjpgiggles@hotmail.com then we'll send you the 'invite' to join the weight loss one!! its fun so far, we're only in 1 week! i think you look great, and for sure have super cute kids!! good to hear from you!!

Ashley said...

Hi Abby, Would you be interested in another "vendor". I could come and have some "free session" giveaways or gift cards with some of my work. Let me know. :)

TiffanyHarrison said...

Looks like tons of fun!! If you want to add Scentsy candles, let me know!! I would love to do it!!:^)