Monday, October 20, 2008

I am going to be and Aunt X 2

I am so excited to be an Aunt. My sister is pregnant and due to have her baby in December and then we found out Friday that my brothers wife (Callee) is pregnant, and i think that they are due in May. I am the only one on my side of the family that has kids, so i am going to be a first time Aunt X 2 and cant wait. Congrats to both of them and i hope all goes well. Love you!!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Being an Aunt is the best! I have 20 something nieces and nephews from ages 2 to 33...I love it! Cute pumpkins too.

This is Us! said...

Congratulations, that is so great!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It is a blessing to be an aunt!

kimberly said...

Oh that is so exciting! I am so happy for them both. Congratulations!