Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blessings!!

I had the opportunity last night to receive my Patriarchal blessing wow what a great experience, i cant believe that i have not done this before know. I am just still just amazed at how in tune with the spirit these wonderful men serving the lord are. I met him one time and i feel like he knew everything about me, because of him being close to his heavenly father. I want one every day, it helped me so much and will continue to help me through out my life. I felt so lucky to have a family that is so close to the church and i also felt so very grateful for all that has happened in my life, trials and all, they have helped me become a stronger person, and will help me in the future when raising my little family. I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for all that he has done for me for his sacrifice for me. I am thankful for my family and the closeness that we share, for their example and their love for the lord also, i am thankful for the 3 little miracles that i have in my life for the love and joy that they bring into my home and for there love for life, i am thankful for Paul and all that he does for me and my kids, for the hard worker that he is and the example he is to me and my kids and those around him. I am thankful for the prophet and his faith and guidance that he shares with each one of us. I am so very thankful for the church and for the opportunity that i have to be a member and to be able to attend the temple and be an eternal family, i cant Imagine life without my family, i hope that this will help me grow stronger and be a better person to all that i come in contact i hope that i can also be an example to my kids and to those around me. I am thankful for the patriarch and his wife for serving the lord so diligently. Thanks to every one that has had any type of influence in my live i love you all.

8 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh Abbie! You are such an inspiration to me. I love your little family so much!! You guys are the greatest friends ever! I love your little kids so much and I am so grateful Kyler and Austin are such good friends.. Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience!!

Suzee said...

What a neat experience. It is great to have that directive. Read it often when you get it. It helps! I am so glad that you finally got it! Really awesome post and I am sure something you will remember for a long time. Thanks for sharing. Love you!

Amber Maye said...

Hi abbie! I sometimes peep in on your cute blog, you have such a cute family! that is so neat that you got your patriarticle blessing. I haven't got mine yet and have been meaning on getting it for a while now, and after reading your blog I really know I need to!

Danielle Christiansen said...

congrats what a wonderful experience

Jacobsen Family said...

Abbie it is so fun to see you and what you and your family are up to. you have cute kids. I am glad things are going good for you. It is good to see you I just found your blog you are so cute.

Jacobsen Family said...

sorry by the way this is Tiffaney Ostler

Anonymous said...

What a sweet testimony! Thank you for sharing this moment on your blog. I love you dearly. Read your blessing often! It will continue to inspire you. I LOVE YOUR GUTS and I am thankful that Heavenly Father had our paths cross.

kimberly said...

Congratulations! This makes me want to go read mine again. Thanks for the reminder of what is important in life.