I love the title of being a Mom, don't get me wrong on this post, but i need to vent a little. The last two days i have been a little sick, not dying just cold symptoms, ache, tired, headache and coughing like crazy. Well i have just figured out after 6 years that
moms can't be sick, life continues to go on, kids still need drinks, snacks, bottles, dinner, clean up homework, baths, PJ's teeth brushed and finally bed time. I just haven't felt sick in a while and have forgotten this, so this week has made me realize it again. I think that all moms should get a sick day or two, what do you think?? I really shouldn't complain, cause i have it pretty good, but i just have experienced this the last two days and it is so true... I love my kids and being a mom, and thank my husband and mom for helping me out. I really appreciate them.
6 comments:
I completely agree, I was sick a couple of weeks ago... and I still had to go to work, come home make dinner, do the whole bed time routine and by myself because it was during hunting season, oh and then the next week Casey got sick and bless his little heart I'm surprised he lived through it all. Just kidding Casey is great but he has a bad case of the man cold.... go to youtube and search for the "man cold video" and watch it, that will explain everything.
I so feel your pain and you do deserve a sick day. Sometimes it's actually better to go to work sick than stay home and be a mom while sick. I've actually had 2 migraines in the last week so I completely understand. Hope you get feeling better soon.
I completely feel your pain! It really stinks because when mom is sick life just has to keep going!! It really stinks! Such cute pictures by the way of your cute kids! I love the picture of Payzlie sucking her thumb with her blanket in hand...I think this is adorable!! Also, I will for sure give you the recipe I just need to get it from my mom...it is SO good!! I'll get it to you tomorrow! :^)
Amen!! I have had a sinus infection for a week and half!! You are such a wonderful Mom!! I always admire just how on the ball you are.. You are very organized, and teach your kids the same habits. Thank you for your sweet comment. It made me cry.. I think the same of you!! Thank you for also letting me know about Bo and Travis.. I went over to Tina's on Tuesday and took her a figurine of brothers and some books. She is having the hardest time. She has cried so much there are no more tears that come out when she crys.. I am going to that viewing so we might have to hook up Saturday. Who is watching your kids while you scrapbook?
Totally agree. Either moms shouldn't get sick at all, or we should get a sick day or two.
Hope you feel better soon:)
tell me about it. As I have had such a hard recovery with this c-section I see things falling apart. My husband has been wonderful a true saint but I feel like I need to be helping more. Moms are not aloud to be sick.
Post a Comment