

We had a Birthday party on Sat. for my Grandpa Swanner, he turned 91 years old. He is a neat grandpa, i have a lot of fun little memories that i share with him, that i will always remember. Like collecting rocks, doing yard work,picking raspberries and eating them with cream and sugar, and one thing that i will always remember about him is his jam that he makes,and still does to this day. Grandpa swanner has alot of good traits about him that he has passed on to his grand kids, like making Jam, and keeping a neat yard and house. I always tell my kids that they have to drink milk so they can be like Grandpa Swanner, he is 91 years old and has NEVER had a broken bone in his body, he has been in a horse accident and cars accidents and still no broken bone, but he has drank lots of milk since he was a little little boy. We love you Grandpa S. I have been working on his gift for a while, and i got it done to give to him for his birthday. I have typed up his mothers history that she wrote in a note book that is fading and he couldn't see to read it, so i typed it and made the lettering bigger, he loved it.







3 comments:
Your Grandpa Swanner is one of the neatest men. It is amazing that he is 91 and has never broken a bone. Too bad Jed and Jake will never be able to say that! Have you ever broken a bone? Has Mandie?
Happy Birthday Grandpa! He is darling. I hope you were able to get the journaling finished... sorry I couldn't stay longer to help you.
That is a really neat gift. i have been wanting to do this for Glenda (Chad's mom) and I just have never gotten the ambition to do it. Maybe one day!
Post a Comment