I got that call this morning that every one fears, that someone you love is hurt. At 10:30am my phone rang, it was my brother looking for my mom and he sounded upset i asked him what was wrong and he proceeded to tell me that Kelci ( his wife) was in a bad accident on the freeway, but he did say that he had talked to her and she said she was OK. I headed to the hospital when i got another call that said she really is OK and they were taking her just to get check out, that's when it hit me, i repeated what was said to me, she rolled her car and she is not hurt then i started to cry with cold chills running down my spine, my Aunt on the other end said yes and we can replace the car, but not Kelci. Someone (an angel) was with her and watching over her. Her car was totaled and smashed everywhere but were she was sitting. She had a bruised thumb and a scratch or two from the glass. I am so thankful for Kelci and the joy that she has brought into our family, she is such a sweet spirit to have around and i am thankful for the things that she taught(not intentionally) today. This is a good lesson to all of us,
WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT, and that is one of the reasons that Kelci is with us today,and all those angels that were with her today. Thanks you!!! We love you Kelci


7 comments:
oh my gosh how scary. I'm so glad she's ok. And Payzlie 6 months, really. Gosh time flies. She's so stinkin cute.
Oh what a blessing...
ps: abby! Ive got a blog!!! woooo
miss and love you and your fam!
She is so amazing! If anyone deserves a guardian angel it is her. We are so lucky she is ok! Losing her would be a great tragedy! Thanks to her angel! I am one that forgets to wear my seat belt all the time, this is a good reminder to wear it always!
I saw this on Suzee's blog...my heart is still pounding. Wow, what a blessing it is to have angels. I think its safe to say that Heavenly Father truely does have his hand in all things. We too are so grateful for Kelci as a friend/family (after all, Nick and I have considered you all family) Its a miracle she is ok and only walked away with a scratch or two. We're so thankful she's ok!!!!
Wow, that is just a sign that one moment everything is fine and the next everything is all turned around! I am so glad she is ok. What a scary thing to happen.
How scArY! I am glad Kelci is o.k. I can't believe she is in the 1st photo!
wow she really does have an angel looking out for her after seeing that car. Thank goodness. I am glad she is o.k
Post a Comment