On Tuesday i took Payzlie to the doctors cause she had blood in her spit up, well he said that he thought it was nothing to worry about so we just cut out giving her any formula. Well i got her up on Thursday from her nap and she had spit up a lot and there was more blood, but it was black and not red, as the day went on it got more and more and was in her stool when i changed her so we decided to take her to the after hrs clinic and the Dr. told me that she had a lot of blood in her stool and we needed to see what was going on and that she need to be admitted to the hospital to see if she is actively bleeding or to see if it was and food allergy to something that i was eating. They had me quit nursing and give her a really broken down formula, when they checked for bleeding there was nothing, but in two days with the formula it all cleared up. Today we got the allergy test back and it showed negative on all they tested, so they referred me to PCMC to an allergist i called today to get and appointment and they cant see us until Sept. 11. Well by then we could have grown out of this that is a long time to wait and to pump and not breast feed so we will go with the formula, she is doing good on it and it seems not to give her any problems. Now all is good and things are getting back to normal again. Thanks to everyone who kept us in your prayers they helped alot love you all.
6 comments:
I wish I would have known about this. I would have been there to help out, bring in dinner whatever I could have done. If you need anything at all please let me know. I am glad that she is doing better. Love Ya
scary. I hope all is well with her. We will pray for you guys.
Oh how scary. I'm so sorry you had to deal with this. I hope she's fine now with the formula.
We are so thankful and Payzlie and you are doing much better and that you are both home. I missed loving her.
This must have scared you to death. Hope that they can figure out quite what is making her tummy sick. You're on my mind.
i'm glad your baby was fine. i was wondering if you are doing the baby swim lessons. if you are will you call me or post on my blog. i kinda think mymy would love it. hope you are doing good. i want to come and see that sweet baby!!! julie
Post a Comment