Yeah!! I am excited to finally "see" her. I've stayed away not wanting to expose her to my cold. I've been pretty sick for the past week or so and would hate to spread germs while she is so new! What a cool experience for you this time, to really be able to stay pregnant and take your baby home with you the way that we take for granted. I need to come over and see her for real!
Abbie - I am so glad that you posted these! She is so pretty! My kids loved the pictures. We are so excited that Payzlie is here. Love how you spelled her name!
ok, she is darling!!! she just made me extra baby hungry. i want to come and see you! hope all is well. i'm so glad you got to experience all of that. pretty amaizing when they lay her on you and you get to hold her. you'll always remember that feeling!! congrats and tell grandma teresa congrats!! pretty exciting and i'm glad all went well.
Paul and I met in 1998 and were married in 1999. We have been married for 10 years and have 3 amazing kids, Allie-9, Austin-7, and Payzlie 3 . We have lived in our new house for 5 years now and love it so much. I love being a mom even though it is a challenge. Paul is the most caring husband i dont know what i would do with out him.
6 comments:
I LOVE HER!!! She is gorgeous, precious and FINALLY HERE! Congrats.
Beautiful!!!!
Yeah!! I am excited to finally "see" her. I've stayed away not wanting to expose her to my cold. I've been pretty sick for the past week or so and would hate to spread germs while she is so new!
What a cool experience for you this time, to really be able to stay pregnant and take your baby home with you the way that we take for granted. I need to come over and see her for real!
Abbie -
I am so glad that you posted these! She is so pretty! My kids loved the pictures. We are so excited that Payzlie is here. Love how you spelled her name!
ok, she is darling!!! she just made me extra baby hungry. i want to come and see you! hope all is well. i'm so glad you got to experience all of that. pretty amaizing when they lay her on you and you get to hold her. you'll always remember that feeling!! congrats and tell grandma teresa congrats!! pretty exciting and i'm glad all went well.
i changed our name. the our family is julie.
Post a Comment