Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring Break



I cant believe it is spring and it is snowing in Utah. Yesterday got us in the mood for summer it was 80 degrees and was almost to hot, but no complaints here. It was beautiful, I cleaned my car and just enjoyed it, it was nice to drive with your windows down, and feel the warm weather. Well today is the opposite, it is SNOWING and not so beautiful any more and i wouldn't suggest driving with your windows down today. This makes me mad, but this is a picture from my back door. It really is beautiful, but disappointing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby, I just ran across you're blog thought I would say Hi. Congradulations with you're baby! That is so exciteing! I seen Cassie today. I told her she needs to get working on a blog. Since we all have kids this is the best way to keep in touch! Take care

Anonymous said...

Spring weather in Utah is so hard to determine. I was, as you were, disappointed in the snow.

Natalie said...

I too was sad that it was so cold after such warm weather Monday. Crazy Utah weather

Valerie Chandler said...

Look at your cute backyard and pretty neighborhood, Abbie!

Ashley said...

Hi Abby,
I just found your blog too. Congrats on the new little one. I knew you were about to have her, But didn't know when exactly. How fun. I love the name Paisly! I hope you all are doing good.