
I have not celebrated Cinco De mayo before until last night it was so fun, Jessica invited us to a party at her house, she made tacos, rice, salsa, and lots of other good food, she also had games for the kids that were way fun, and last of all the kids got to break a pinata. The first game that they played was toss the tortilla shell the one closest to the star received a prize and Allie won that one, the next game she played was pin the tail on the donkey the kids had fun with that also. My favorite was the dessert Natalie made fried ice cream it was so yummy i am going to make it today and i will probably eat it all by myself. I was not very good at taking pictures, but i did get one of Allie. Thanks Jessica it was way fun!!!







2 comments:
That picture of Allie is great. Glad you liked the ice cream!
Abbie-I love your blog it is so cute. I am glad I found out you had one! I wanted to tell you how good you looked when we were talking this afternoon but that guy was just standing there--sorry about that. You and the baby look great!
Post a Comment