
We have officially grown out of our car. We have been looking online for something a little bigger to drive and everything is so expensive or is not so good on gas, so we resorted to a van, i never thought that i would drive a van, but everyone that i have talked that has one has loved it, so we are in the process of selling my car and finding a van. We love the Chevy Uplanders and we have found 2 that we love, but no luck so far on the car.







2 comments:
I love the Toyota vans. I have several friends that own them and they are great on gas, room, comfort, and speed. You know me... all about the speed. If we had more kids I would push for a van! Just think, when we go shopping you will have room for everyone. LOL
We went out car shopping in Dec. because I didnt want another mioni van. After test driving several cars I decided the mini van was most practical for me. Love the room etc. So we bought another one.
Post a Comment