Monday, April 28, 2008

New hair cuts



After i had Payzlie i started hating my hair it was so dry and just bugging me so i decided that i was going to have it cut, i usually get to the salon and decide that i just want it trimmed and chicken out. Well not this time i did it, i cut off 8 inched and i love it, it is so healthy and feels so nice it will be great for the summer, and it is so easy to do. When i got home Allie decided that she wanted hers cut just like mine so we went and had hers cut. We feel like new girls.

6 comments:

This is Us! said...

Super cute hair cutes. I love them.

Natalie said...

you both look great. I've never seen you with shorter hair before. It looks really good.

Anonymous said...

This is the #1 thing women do for themselves when they have had a change in their lives. It looks great! You are both beautiful.

our family said...

i love your hair. i need a cut really bad. i really want to come and see you and your sweet baby!!!julie

Danielle Christiansen said...

It is darling.. I love it!!!

Jessica said...

I didn't get a chance today to tell you I really like your hair cut/color. It looks really nice. And I'm so jealous you are so skinny even though you just had a baby you look really great.