



Payzlie is growing so fast she is now 6 months old and is so much fun to have around. She is rolling over and starting to sit up. She does so many fun facial expressions and has a cute big smile.
One funny thing that she does is a cute little dance. Some little hip movement that she picke up it is so funny, i will post video later it is so cute.







6 comments:
I think you forgot to mention she also has the cutest dance. You have to post a video. She's so dang cute.
Are you still in for the Biggest Loser? Let me know what you think.
I love the pics. I can't believe she already 6 months old. She is such a doll.
SHE IS SO SWEET, I LOVE HER! I think the 1st one is my favorite. Sarah does an amazing job.
she's so precious ohhh my goodness. And she's gotten so much bigger!!! Oh, me and my mom and dad are goin down there for thanksgiving, and we're bringing our puppy:)
I cant even believe she is that old already. She is so cute!
HOW DANG CUTE IS SHE!!! DARLING ABSOLUTELY DARLING.
Post a Comment