Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Payzlie

You all have heard about Allie starting 1st grade and Austin starting Preschool , so i think its time to hear about Payzlie. She started a new habit, that call me crazy but i love. She has started to suck her thumb holding something like a blanket or a burp cloth in her hand. I think that it is so cute. She is my second baby that has sucked there thumb and if i don't say so myself they are good babies because of that little thumb. She is the only one of my kids that has loved a blanket though and that is also so fun and cute she just loves to be snuggled in a blanket or just have one in her hand with her thumb. WAY CUTE!!!





4 comments:

Suzee said...

Cute pictures! I love babies that suck their thumb....they do make good babies. Glad you and Paul had fun. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love her little guts! She is so dang sweet!

This is Us! said...

I love that you love she sucks her thumb. Graden tried and I wouldn't let him. But she is so cute in her tutu and hairbow also! Miss u!

C said...

She is so beautiful!! I love those pictures, she's grown since July!
I'm getting very baby hungry now!
Christy