
Today is CRAZY HAIR DAY at Allie's school. This and PJ day is something that she looks forward to every year and it is here CRAZY HAIR DAY!!! We tried to think of something way fun and this is what we come up with she left the house so excited and loved it. It was way fun we laughed all morning at it. Payzlie kept looking at her funny then we would laugh it was a great morning.
(Bailey,Allie,Cami and Jace)







4 comments:
I love her hair, it's great. It makes me laugh though that even though it's crazy hair day she still has a perfectly straight part.
Are you kidding me! I am laughing so dang hard and loud. This is the best!!! I am so glad you took a picture of it.
That is so fun! How did you get it to do that?
She is so darling.
Post a Comment