Austin ready to go to school Austin and Mrs. Roxanne Barney Austin has one more year of preschool and i am so glad that he is able to go to Mrs Barney, she is such a nice sweet lady and Austin is going to love her.
I LOVE Mrs. Barney! She is a GREAT preschool teacher! Austin will love it there! He is so dang cute! Don't you love the alone time you get with Payzlie? I LOVE my time with Carly!
Paul and I met in 1998 and were married in 1999. We have been married for 10 years and have 3 amazing kids, Allie-9, Austin-7, and Payzlie 3 . We have lived in our new house for 5 years now and love it so much. I love being a mom even though it is a challenge. Paul is the most caring husband i dont know what i would do with out him.
7 comments:
He's so cute. I'm glad to see you're back. I've missed your posts. Cute background.
What a good looking boy!
How fun. I hope he enjoys his last year of preschool!
I love him!! He is such a little man. Him and Kyler need to get together and play soon!! Have fun this weekend! Wish we were going!
I LOVE Mrs. Barney! She is a GREAT preschool teacher! Austin will love it there! He is so dang cute! Don't you love the alone time you get with Payzlie? I LOVE my time with Carly!
He is such a handsome little guy!
What a handsome little man! We love him!!!
Post a Comment