Sharlie,Andrea,Katie,Me,and Michelle
Our Chef

Bottom Row:Me,Pam,Brandy,Heather
Top Row: Andrea,Michelle,Sharlie,Katie B &Katie A
This Friday me and a bunch a friend had a girls night out. We went to Tepanyaki for dinner, the movies and saw The women, then after that we went to Baskin Robins for ice cream. When we were getting ice cream we were standing outside and a Excursion limo pulled up and some people got out and went in to see ice cream, and Pam said, "i wonder who is in there," well later on we found out that it was Matthew Perry, we didn't see him, but just the thought that he was in there was pretty cool. What would he be doing in Provo Utah Crazy huh.







5 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is so funny! I just totally had a girls night out with some college friends I danced with. We went out on Saturday night to a Chinese resteraunt called 'Asian Star' in Salt Lake & then we went to the movie 'The Women' too. That is just too funny! We did like the exact same thing--anyway looks like you had fun. Did you like that movie? I love the crazy hair pics too.
dang that was fun! I wish we could do it every week!!
Looks like a fun group of friends.
Yum! I love that place!
Post a Comment