Monday, August 25, 2008

Tagged by Suzee

8 things I am passionate about:
My kids
My Husband
Blogging
My family
The church
The priesthood
Raising my kids to be good examples,honest and love the church
Serving others

8 words or phrases that I say often:
Hurry!!!
I love you
Is your bed made
OK
Your silly
ALLIE
AUSTIN

stop it NOW

8 things I want to do before I die:
Watch my kids grow up get married in the temple and have kids
Go on a mission with Paul
Travel with Paul
Eat as much Wheat as i want
Learn how to be a good seamstress
Get my RN /working in NBICU
Do lots of memorable things with my kids and grand kids
Be an Aunt (ha ha)

8 things I have learned from my past:
Forgiveness
Be who you are not who others what you to be
Enjoy the little thing in life
Mom always Knows ( i love that song Mama knows) She really does!!!
Stay close to your Heavenly Father
Stay close to your family
The easy way is not always the best way
Everyone needs a friend

8 places I would love to go or see:
Hawaii
Caribbean Cruise
Nauvoo temple
Church history( now that i am older)
Disney world
Jed's Mission
Island park (again)
Paris

8 people I tag:
Jalyce
Bree
Char
Sarah
Natalie
Danielle
Jessica
Katie
and anyone else who wants to!!! Get going, it was kinda fun!

7 comments:

Cassie said...

Fun Abs! I love your answers!! Did you get your carpets cleaned?

Anonymous said...

Fun read!!!

Heidi said...

hey abbie your blog is darling. I saw it from katies, thought i'd take a peak. We all need to have another girls night...I say next week movie???

utmommy said...

What a fun tag! I liked your answers!

Danielle Christiansen said...

thanks for the tag. If it is me I know you know a couple Danielle's. Ill try to get to it.

Haley said...

Hey Abbie...your blog is darling! Your kids are adorable and I can't believe that Allie is going to first grade! I was looking at some old pictures and there is one of Paul holding her when she was just a baby at our wedding. She was so little. Time goes by way too fast!

Hales Family said...

Hey I love the first day of school pictures. So fun!! I love the fall and going back to school.