Thursday, August 7, 2008

Island Park

ALLIE SINGING TO THE MOVIE AND AUSTIN ENJOYING THE MOVIE AND THE RIDE


SARAH, MATT, AND MASON



ALLIE,AUSTIN,MASON,KYLER,AND MCLAINE ENJOYING WHAT THEY CALLED THE HOT TUB



EVERYONE ENJOING THE WATER





CLARK AND THE GIRLS JUMPING OFF THE DECK AND SWIMMING TO A BOTTLE OF WATER



JAKE,CASSIE,KYLER ENJOYING THE WATER AND JET SKIING





TAYSLIE,MCLAINE,TAELOR,ALLIE,AND PAYZLIE VERY TIRED AFTER A FUN WEEKEND



8 comments:

utmommy said...

Looks like fun!!

Natalie said...

How fun! We just drove through there and I said it looked like a fun vacation spot.

This is Us! said...

It looks like you all had a great time. Great pics!

Sarah Ward said...

Seeing your pictures makes me what to go back. Thanks so much for letting us participate in the fun! We had a great time!

Nick and Amera said...

Im not kidding Abie, your kids are so cute! I know you have plenty of family, but please if you ever need a baby sitter, call me! McCoy could sure use some friends and I could sure use the company since nick works all the time!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have had a fun summer.

Danielle Christiansen said...

looks like a fabulous weekend.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes look at her lil titties starting to bud I am so hard thinking what I want to do to her body, I would give her a day to remember forever, not concerned if I get her preggy I would gladly marry her and have her in my bed every night