that's awesome. I have never been but need to. So I have a funny story, at least I think so ha ha, tonight we were heading to the fair and we were somewhat near your mom's house. Karson said, "i'm going swimming with abbie" He totally remembered that was the way I took to swimming lessons. I thought it was pretty cute.
Paul and I met in 1998 and were married in 1999. We have been married for 10 years and have 3 amazing kids, Allie-9, Austin-7, and Payzlie 3 . We have lived in our new house for 5 years now and love it so much. I love being a mom even though it is a challenge. Paul is the most caring husband i dont know what i would do with out him.
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. You guys love to play and travel, I'm jealous!!
That's pretty cool. It looks way fun. My kids would love that--better than the zoo for sure. Fun pics.
that's awesome. I have never been but need to. So I have a funny story, at least I think so ha ha, tonight we were heading to the fair and we were somewhat near your mom's house. Karson said, "i'm going swimming with abbie" He totally remembered that was the way I took to swimming lessons. I thought it was pretty cute.
o.k I am afficialy jelous. I have wanted to go for years. We tried to go last year on are way to yellowstone and they had closed a few days earlier.
Post a Comment