Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Huff Reunion

Mom,Payzlie,Calee,Mandie and Ryan
Allie and Austin Austin Hitting the Pinata
Allie hitting pinata
CANDY CANDY

Grandma Swanner and her
siblings, and some cousins

One thing that my dads family does every year is the Huff reunion. I remember as a kid being so excited for that time of the year, they always did something way fun or went some where fun, but i remember being excited for every ones home grown garden items that they brought to share. I have had lots of vegetables from lots of gardens, but there is nothing like veggies from the garden of a huff. I remember and have heard so many stories from my dad about the garden that my grandpa and grandma Huff grew. What a great thing to leave for there kids. This year the Huff reunion was in Benjamin. They had good food and did fun kid games.

1 comment:

Danielle Christiansen said...

ehat a fun looking reunion. I miss our family reunions.