That is so hilarious! My sister did one with her fam & sent it too me & then I saw yours. It's so cute--the kids love to watch them. I think I'll do one.
Paul and I met in 1998 and were married in 1999. We have been married for 10 years and have 3 amazing kids, Allie-9, Austin-7, and Payzlie 3 . We have lived in our new house for 5 years now and love it so much. I love being a mom even though it is a challenge. Paul is the most caring husband i dont know what i would do with out him.
4 comments:
Wow, I never knew you guys could dance like that!
You are amazing. You really should try out for SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!
That is so hilarious! My sister did one with her fam & sent it too me & then I saw yours. It's so cute--the kids love to watch them. I think I'll do one.
Those are so fun! Paul looks so funny.
Post a Comment