Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Aunt Abbie

I am a new aunt today and i am so excited. Baby boy Tuttle came into the world today at 1:32 pm and weighted in a 7lbs 7oz and was 18.5 in long, black hard, eyelashes, and eyebrows and beautiful skin (i say pretty and Paul says handsome). He is so very Handsome and i am a very proud Aunt. I have some way cute pictures, but my camera is dead so i am going to buy new batteries and then i will post pics. Congratulations Ryan and Mandie I love you both, you did such a good job and you will be the best parents. As of right know he is baby boy Tuttle, so hopefully when i post pics tomorrow i will have a name to go with them.





8 comments:

This is Us! said...

Congrats Aunt Abbie! I am so excited for you. He is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful and love how proud Ryan looks in the pictures! I can't wait to see more photos! Congratulations!

Jacobsen Family said...

That is so awesome. I can't believe little Mandie is having kids. were has time gone. He is sure cute. Congrats I bet you are a great aunt how fun.

Natalie said...

Congrats! He's so sweet. I love seeing newborn babies.

kimberly said...

Congratulations! We are so glad everything went well.
I love the new picture of your kids at the top of your blog too. They are so cute and growing so fast.

Auger Family said...

Yay! He finally came!! :) he looks perfect.

Adrie said...

Abbie it's been forever, your kids are so cute and so big and I love your babies name! If you don't remember me we took an EMT class together and went to Ivy Hall together for awhile anyways I was bored at work and lokking at my friend's friends, anyways if you want to keep in touch e-mail me your e-mail address so I can add you to our blog list. adrie_mattinson@yahoo.com and our address is mattadriepaizleyandjace.blogspot.com
Adrie

Adrie said...

Oh and add me when you go private adrie_mattinson@yahoo.com
Thanks!