I too like everyone else, am going private, I think that it is getting scary so i am going to try it out for a while. I am not one to let things bother me, but times are changing and getting worse by the day. If you are interested in reading my blog PLEASE leave you email address and you will be invited to my blog (even you blog stalkers). Thanks Lisa for the idea
33 comments:
I think you have my email, so don't forget to invite me!
lindsey_2986@hotmail.com
sanders@sfcn.org
marcihite@yahoo.com
mjillwade@msn.com
It was so fun to get together this weekend, your kids are just darling, see you again in decemebr.
Please don't forget me. mksngl9602@aol.com. Thanks
debil@natr.com Thanks!
bringfam@comcast.net
caleecreer@yahoo.com
Please add me to your list thanks akopajacob@yahoo.com
loriel-jenson@comcast.net
:) see you guys in like 3 days :D
Would love an invite!
tiffanyharrison@sfcn.org
bjpgiggles@gmail.com
tracy.warenski@nebo.edu
princesskydee@yahoo.com :)
Don't leave us out of the fun!
sarahward_photo@yahoo.com
Don't leave us out of the fun!
sarahward_photo@yahoo.com
Eric Mortensen Blog stalker extraordinaire!
morty4@hotmail.com
huntitall@sfcn.org If you will send me yours I will add you to mine as well!
katy.smtm@gmail.com
I think you have ours. If not, call me.
jsjackson6@msn.com
kortneykaye77@gmail.com
bearrayder@yahoo.com
Linda
Lpeterson_69@yahoo.com
Hey i would like a invite. I am thinking about going private to. to many crazy things. mromero_5@hotmail.com
Please add me!! loulabell_lyman@yahoo.com
Of course I remember you. I am glad you see you are doing well. Add me to your list.
crissistokes@yahoo.com
Thanks!
If I ever get around to going private I will be sure to add you!
Glad to see you are doing so well.
dmcstudiosalon@yahoo.com
christywhetten@yahoo.com
We use the headbands every day, and think of you often!
Hugs,
Christy
Hey Abbie! I am one of your blog stalkers. I should have said hi. I would love to still check in on your fam. My email is laicyl@hotmail.com.
I hope things are good.
~Laicy
Emily Staheli
em.staheli@hotmail.com
Abbie- this is Kristen Wilde. How are ya?? I look at your blog at times so I would love an invite. My email is kristenwilde83@yahoo.com
Are you still at the hospital??
Post a Comment