Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tis the Season....... To be Sick

I feel like the minute it turns cold out side my kids get SICK. So guess what??? They are all home today SICK, and ornery. They coughed all night then all morning then there fine in the day until night again, why is it that its worse at night??? Austin coughed and coughed until he threw up then he finally slept a little, then Allie was up with a head ache, then coughed and coughed,and Payzlie slept until 5:00am, but is so ornery today and has a runny nose. So today we are resting and drinking lot of OJ, and hoping that it will not last long, then i hope that we will stay well all winter.

3 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

McCoy with out fail always gets sick ON the day the weather makes a change....from summer to winter he gets sick, from winter to spring...he gets sick... Its a good thing I stay pretty healthy, and nick has an immune system made of steel. Why is it always the kids? and why is it that it flares up at nights?? Go figure. I hope everyone gets feelin better soon so everyone can get a good nights rest! Lots of OJ and flinstone vitamins!! Good luck!!

Jessica said...

Try to find some mucinex, zycam or airborne for kids. I started getting a cold and I took the Zycam and airborne and it was gone in 2 days. I know Payzlie can't take anything which doesn't seem fair, but you can always put the water stuff up her nose and suck it out with the bulb syringe. I totally agree that is so hard to have sick kids. Good luck I hope I helped.

Kelci and Jake said...

Oh my goodness! I hope I didn't get your kids sick! dang it I'm sorry. I have the same symptoms, wait maybe they gave it to me? yeah, I'll stick with that theory. :) I Hope they get feeling better. Love you guys.