Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged by Loriel.... 10 random thing you may not know about me!!

1. My first two babies only weighed 2lbs 15oz 15 in and were born at 31 weeks
2. I am a very oc person, and may have a little bit of OCD in me
3. I love hosting parties at my house
4. I have recently developed a new obsession with exercising and doing ZUMBA
5. I have a really close family and we do everything together
6. I hate doing things by myself, i think that i always have to have company, like my mom
7. I have Celiacs disease and can not eat wheat, rye or barley
8. Some day soon i want to finish school and be a nurse in the NICU
9. I am obsessed with shoes for me and my kids
10. My favorite meal is tacos

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That's awesome becoming a nurse! Where you going to school at?

Brittany said...

Hi Abbie. I ran across your blog today and thought I'd say hello. Love your blog and all the cute pictures of your cute kids.

Brittany