Thursday, November 6, 2008

One Stop Christmas Shopping Boutique!!!

Bring your friends and family
Christmas Boutique
Sat. Nov. 15Th, 2008
11am-2pm
Lots of fun gifts for Christmas
Pampered Chef (stoneware 20% off)
Mod be clothing
Bumbles (watches)
Marla Evans (minkie Blankets)
Sole Desires (shoes)
Bows by Kaytebugboutique
Purses/Bags
Aprons
Glitter Toes Certificates for $10.00
Ashely Taylor Photography
ECT.

If you need my address and directions to my house you can email me at abgail85@hotmail.com
Hope to see you all there

2 comments:

TiffanyHarrison said...

Hey Abbie-

Yes, I am still planning on doing it and I am telling everyone that I know about it as well!!:^) I just added it to my blog, so hopefully that will get the word out there to a few more people!!:^) I am excited and will see you Saturday morning at about 10:30. Thanks, Tiff

kimberly said...

I am sorry I missed it. I planed on coming right after the girls got done with Science Power at noon. Problem was 3 kids added things to the agenda and I ran out of time. Hope you had a lot of fun.