I got this as an email and thought it would be a fun tag, so have fun.
Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? November usually after Thanksgiving
4.When do you take the tree down? December 30
5. Do you like egg nog? NO!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? New kids on the block phone
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8.Hardest person to buy for? parents,and grandparents
9. Easiest person to buy for? All the kids
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received: Gold jewelry (just not me)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Clause
13.Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Bran muffins
15.Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
16. Favorite Christmas song? Santa baby,Let it be Christmas,Reba's Christmas CD
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes - Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and of course Rudolph
19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Rude shoppers
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? RED
22. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Prime Rib
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Clothes,Perfume,Bed spread,mothers ring, i could keep going, but i won't
24. What is you favorite Christmas tradition or traditions? Christmas Eve Pj's, Christmas breakfast.
25. What do you like and dislike about Christmas? Love being with the family,dislike the end when it is all over, it is just not long enough.
I tag everyone who looks at this blog!!!
Race, Priesthood, and Temple Blessings--
4 months ago







2 comments:
I love this tag it was way fun to read. I love your background to. Hope things are going well.
I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner. Crazy.
By the way, I'd love to be able to still read your blog. Here's my email:
rnvdavies@hotmail.com
Post a Comment