




To start out the summer Allie and Brielle had a sleep over at our house, it was fun for them to be together. They were so silly and i had fun with them. We went to the dollar store then we got pizza, came home and ate and played with the little toys they bought. I love so very much having cousins that are the same age as my kids, Allie and Brielle have always been such good close friends, being the same age has been so fun for them and i hope they will always love each other like they do know. I love you girls!!







3 comments:
They are both so sweet. How fun.
Kids like nothing more then sleepovers. I swear my girls have to have one every weekend. Oh to be a kid again.
Abbie,
I love the pictures. In the one you can tell that they were laughing soooo hard. It was great. I am glad that they are as close as they are! It is great.
Love you,
Suzee
Post a Comment