
Allie and Miss Sechrist
Brandon, Allie and Andrew

Today Allie graduated from Kindergarten,what a fun, exciting and emotional day for me. I am so proud of her, she is a very smart, and has grown so much in so many different ways. Allie has always kept us on our toes since the day she was born. She was born at 31 weeks and only weighted 2 lbs and 15 oz, she is a miracle and i am so thankful that she is here in our lives. We were always told that she would have learning disabilities, and i think that she heard them tell me that cause ever since then she has proved them wrong. When she came home from the hospital they set her up with an early intervention program were they come to your house until the baby is one years old, well they quite coming to our house to see Allie when she was 6 months old cause she was right were she needed to be. Then the NICU does a follow up clinic until they are 3 and she was done with that early and was ready for more. Allie has always been ready for any challenges that you give her and most of the time succeeds if it means learning more. Allie has also always been a good friend to everyone, the first time that i helped out in her class one of her teachers stopped me and said what a good girl she was, cause she is always playing and including everyone. She has always been very social and loves people unconditionally. Allie we are so proud of you and love you very much, your are such a special girl and a blessing in our lives.







6 comments:
Congratulations Allie! Baylee is so excited to see you at school more when you go to first grade! Allie IS such a good friend & Baylee just loves to play with her! Good Job Allie!
Isn't it crazy to think we are old enough to have kids graduating from kindergarten. Yesterday was Cooper's graduation as well and I just kept thinking how fast time goes by. Allie is so cute and sweet. You definitely have good reason to be proud.
What a sweet girl. The picture of her as a baby just gives me chills. You are so blessed! I'm sure I'll be a wreck when Karson graduates from kindergarten. Good thing I still have a few years to prepare. :)
Abbie I love your kids SO much, I hope that when I eventually have them they're as sweet and fun as yours! I'm so proud of Allie! :)
Congratulations Allie!! I am so happy that you made it through kindergarten. Good luck with first grade - even though you don't need it!!
Such a huge step in life. She is beautiful and I love her!!!
Post a Comment