Austin has been coming
home from school the last couple of days singing this song. It makes me so proud of him he is so smart, and learning so much. Every time he gets home from school i ask him what he learned, and his comment is always, "i don't remember", so me i kept wondering if he was learning anything or if he was just not at all interested in telling me. Well this lets me know that he has learned lots and he is holding out on me. I tried this video three times before he got serious, he would mess up on purpose, then laugh. We enjoy his sense of humor, he is just like his dad, NEVER SERIOUS.
7 comments:
Good Job little man! He is so dang sweet!
That was great. I feel the same way sometimes with my kids.
How cute!! Man, he is really smart! I think he just enjoys making you stress. Get used to that....it only gets worse!
K-so I was looking at blogs & when I pulled yours up & played the video of Austin, Kyler walked by and saw him and started waving to Austin and saying 'hi' cuz he thought he could talk to him. It was hilarious! When Ky figured it out he went straight to your house to see if Austin could play. Austin is such a cute kid and a great friend to Kyler.
That's adorable.
WOW! That is one smart kid you got there. And cute too!
Hi Abbie,
Your kids are darling! Austin is so funny. I am finally checking out blogs. You look really great by the way. Hope all is going well.
Shannon
Post a Comment