Well i decided that i have sat here long enough and it is time i join the blog craze. So here goes the attempt.
This will be a good thing for me, cause I have made no attempt to catch up on scrapbooks or to journal lots of things that are happening in our lives. We are all hanging in there, (i think). Paul had been so very helpful and patient while I have been on bed rest, this has been going on for 5 or more weeks and finally I have reach a point were they have said that I am OK to resume normal activity or do what I can. This is the longest that I have carried a baby, so that's a bonus. I am 35 weeks and we are all getting exited that we will hopefully get to bring this baby home and not leave her at the hospital. There are so many people that have helped us out while we have needed it, first of all our parents they have been so good to take Allie and Austin so i can rest and make sure that we have all that we need, then aunts,grandparents,friends,and the relief society for bring in meals and just calling to check on us. We love you all and thank you very much.
Race, Priesthood, and Temple Blessings--
4 months ago







No comments:
Post a Comment