Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The belly




I'm going blog crazy today, i haven't been on for a couple of days. Well i wasn't going to put these on, but i have never been this big and i have never carried a baby this long, so its kind of a big accomplishment and a whole new experience for me. Sunday i asked Kelci to take a picture of my belly so i could scrapbook it and keep it for memories of how miserable i felt, i hate to complain, but i have no room for this baby between my ribs and hips and so she sits in my ribs. I have never felt this with any of my other pregnancies. I am so grateful for this experience even though its not all that fun, but i have made it 4 weeks longer then the other two, I'm so exited for all the new things that i will experience with this pregnancy, some in which I'm sure i have no idea about(like feeling like you can't breath). I'm just exited about the fact that at this point i hope that i will get to bring her home with me when i go after she is born. Jed wanted to be in the picture,cause he has developed this belly since he had been married, i love it.

4 comments:

Calee said...

I'm so glad you put these up! It will be so fun later to look back and remember that this is the one you managed to stay pregnant with. You are a lucky girl to have such a perfect belly too; no stretch marks and beautiful skin. :)

Danielle Christiansen said...

soo cute!! Look hoe teeny you are. I am excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of you and Jake. He is a riot!!! You look so good.

Anonymous said...

jeans and knickers down mum let me see kitty