I bought tickets to Disney on ice with the princesses thinking that if I had not already had the baby that I would be safe to go to it, but the night before, I spent the night at the hospital having contractions, so needless to say I thought it would be wise not to go. Kelci, her friends and Lindsey bought tickets also, so they ended up taking Allie and Brielle. I sent some money with them and told Kelci that if at all she can avoid buying things at the centers there to do so, cause they are so expensive, so I told Allie that she could have a treat or a toy, then get her some dinner. If you know Allie that was the best thing to say cause she would rather have food then anything, so of course she chose a snow cone in a way cute Little Mermaid Mug. Then said that it was fun and way cute. I'm glad that they had fun even though the day was so crazy.
Race, Priesthood, and Temple Blessings--
4 months ago








1 comment:
How fun, sorry that you weren't able to go. I know you were looking forward to a night out, first in 5 weeks.
Post a Comment