Its time again for swimming lessons YEAH!! I am having swimming lesson sign ups on May 9Th from 10am-12pm at my moms house, where swimming lesson is held. If you need her address you can email me at abgail85@hotmail.com. We teach ages 3 on up and also teach mommy n me classes. The cost is 35 dollars for 9 classes. If you have any questions you can email or leave a comment.
5 comments:
Hooray!!
sign me up for 3--
Can't wait.
Abby! I soooooooo want to sign McCoy up but I have a few questions..... like,
What are the dates? Do I need to be there/swim?
I really badly want to sign him up, but I dont know what to do with having a baby! If this year isnt a good idea to sign him up thats fine, unless you have later dates to sign up.... anyway, let me know, i'd love to get him in there. I however was thrown into a pool when I was younger, so im TERRIFIED of water. Thats why Im not sure you want me there. Im only doing this because I NEED him to know how to swim!!! Anyway, let me know the details. You can email me if you'd like!
Thanks, Amera!
anjarvis06@hotmail.com
Abbie,
This is Brittney Gordon, I look at your blog once in a while when I'm on Natalie's, I hope you don't mind! :) I saw that you posted this about swimming lessons, and I would love to do them, but want to know the details. I have a 6 yr. old and a 2 yr. old and my sis wants to put her 2 yr. old in them too. We would love to be at the same time, if possible. My blog is private, but you can send me an email-if you can, that would be great! Thanks! jtedg@hotmail.com. By the way, your kids are just adorable!!
Abby
I am thinking about putting jade and Easton in. I would like to get your moms address plus i would like more info on what days is it and what times? I would like to do mommy and me with jade and just plain swimming lessons with Easton How much would that cost? Thanks Abby my email is mromero_5@hotmail.com Or you can just leave the info on my blog
Cripes!
I knew it was getting close but when I checked back to get the exact date I see I've missed it.
Do you still have any spots avail? If so I will run money up to you asap. Please drop me a line: cfinlins@live.com
Post a Comment