Today we went to the Thanksgiving point dinosaur museum and to the BYU i spy art exhibit. We went through the museum and then to a 3D movie about dinosaurs, the kids played in the sand and dug for dinosaur bones. After we stopped at 5 guys burgers and fries for lunch, i am not a hamburger eater, but that was pretty good food. Then off to the art museum, it was neat and fun to look at all the art, and some of the things that they call art. The I Spy exhibit was really neat how creative this guy is. There are pictures on the wall and posts next to them telling about the picture and what to find. Last but not least a trip to smart cookie, the best cookies ever. We had a fun day and are tired and ready to rest for day 3

1 comment:
You guys are such a fun family! killer spring break man! I never got one that fun when I was younger!
Post a Comment