Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bow trade!!!

I thought that this would be so much fun to try. The idea is each month lets say there are 10 people that want to do it, so each month everyone makes 10 of the same bows either two small ones or a big one. We will get together each month and exchange them so that you end up with ten different bows. If you are not around for the get together I will just collect yours and bring them to you. Let me know if you would want to start this and let me know if you have a better way to do it!

4 comments:

Kristina said...

I would love to join! I had tons of fun making bows with you at bra-less weekend and this sounds really fun!

Unknown said...

I would totally love to do this too! Just let me know!

Auger Family said...

Im in! i miss you. haven't seen you in awhile. Hope all is going good!

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photo shoots on giveawaytoday. Good Luck!!
Emilie
Be sure to check out my website
www.photobyemilie.com