Thursday, March 12, 2009

S-T-I-T-C-H-E-S







Austins first set of stitches. It was Tuesday afternoon and i was on my way to work when i got a call that i should come back home cause Austin needs stitches, so i turned around and headed home. When i got there he was laying on the couch and had a good laceration to his chin, from pillow surfing on the kitchen floor and he missed the pillow or surf board. He was a little nervous but did so good and didn't even cry. He had to get 9 stitches, 4 on the inside and 5 on the outside.

9 comments:

This is Us! said...

Poor thing!!! It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt!

Ashley said...

OUch!!! Poor little guy!! He is so brave.

Anonymous said...

The proud owner of those 9 stitches came over this afternoon to show them off. I am so proud of him for being so brave at the hospital. It can be a scary place.

Danielle Christiansen said...

ouch! poor guy!

Jill said...

Lexi had stiches in the same place last August. Next thing you'll know he'll be pillow surfing again!

Natalie said...

Ouch, he's brave. I would have cried.

Anonymous said...

How sad, cute little family. K about you're hair getting curlier, every kid u have! Mine is the exact same way. Mine is tight 1990 perm look. It is so bad! You're lucky u can get yours chemically straightend. I can't because of my hair color die, Ha ha! Hope all is well I haven't seen you for a while.

TheThomsen5 said...

Oh, dang. Owen too had his first set of stitches 2 days after Christmas !!! No fun. Hey will you also send me your e-mail, it didn't show up on your reply and I wanted to send you and invite :) Hope you guys are doing good !!!

kimberly said...

Ouch! It looks like they are tucked under his chin enough that you won't notice if they scare. That's good. Hope he is all heeled up by now.