


Alot of people didn't know that i had curly hair, well with each child it has become even curlier and even more difficult to work with, it is not curly on top, just the bottom. So i decided that i wanted a straight perm, and i LOVE it, it has made my time getting ready in the morning less and has made my use of a blow dryer and straightener less, which means healthier hair, i hope. Well what do you think?







4 comments:
Very pretty! you are always beautiful!
It looks great! I feel for ya, I have the same problem with the curls in my hair. It is not enough to make it look good curly so it is just an annoyance and more work. You are beautiful always though! Love Ya!
i am so jelouse! i want one bad. who did it? my hair takes forever to do. i love it! i'm going to call you soon about the reunion!
I have super curly hair too! I need one of these...who did it for you?
Post a Comment