I thought this was so cute. My kids love books, love to read and love to have story time at night. Last night Paul read them a few books and then they went to bed. He is so good to take this time with them to read.
Hey Abbie, did you figure everything out with Weber? Did you take your CNA test?? I was wondering, did you do the weight loss challenge awhile ago? I was putting one together and I was curious how you guys did it. If you would let me know that would be great!
Paul and I met in 1998 and were married in 1999. We have been married for 10 years and have 3 amazing kids, Allie-9, Austin-7, and Payzlie 3 . We have lived in our new house for 5 years now and love it so much. I love being a mom even though it is a challenge. Paul is the most caring husband i dont know what i would do with out him.
4 comments:
what a good daddy!
He is so good with your kids and you! You are one lucky woman!!
nothing cuter than a loving dad! Your daughter is getting so big. What a doll.
Hey Abbie, did you figure everything out with Weber? Did you take your CNA test??
I was wondering, did you do the weight loss challenge awhile ago? I was putting one together and I was curious how you guys did it. If you would let me know that would be great!
Kristen
Post a Comment