
THIS


Payzlie started crawling about a month ago and know she is in to everything, so that means that we have to keep all the bathroom doors shut or she is right for the garbage cans. She is still so fun and has such a cute personality. She is waving and saying Mama, Dada, Baba and all kinds of jibber Jabber. She is know 9 months old and i am not liking how fast she is growing at all. I have realized how fast they grow and have spoiled her tons, she is a Mommy's girl and i love it.







6 comments:
She is so cute. They do grow up way to fast.
she's a doll! all of your kids are, and im pretty sure your oldest is your 'blonde' twin!! WOW!
She is so yummy! We love her!
she is a doll. It is so sad how fast they grow up.
what is your big losers site?
I cant believe how big she is! I saw her when she was a newborn! she is beautiful as ever! Hey I noticed you tried to chat wiht me on facebook! Im sorry I didnt respond....I was on and I put the computer down to feed mccoy....so I forgot I was logged on. Sorry I missed you! Your so nice about your crib...I appreciate you so much! I will let you know if we need it. I think my dad is going to buy us a new one....he's kinda excited like that. I'll let you know though....THANK YOU for thinking of me, your so sweet! Thanks again...oh and your kids are so dang gorgeous, Nick and I love them so much...austen's eyes are unreal!!!
Post a Comment