Saturday, July 26, 2008

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun at the parade. Is that all your family? I love all the matching shirts!

Anonymous said...

FUN! Where did you and your g'ma find the shirts? I know you were having a hard time finding them.

Danielle Christiansen said...

looks like you had such a fun time!!!

Calee said...

The 24th was so much fun! I'm sad summer is ending now so soon...
Have fun in IP!

Valerie Chandler said...

LOVED your slideshow, Abbie.

Danielle Christiansen said...

I didn't have your address but hope you visit my blog and are able to come to my shower. I would love to see you.

Jennifer Sciore said...

Hey there!! I didn't know that you had a blog! I am going to be stalking you now! Your family is so cute and you are such a cute mom! I miss working with you.

utmommy said...

Looks like fun! I love all your matching shirts. Too cute:)

our family said...

I am sticking you to your word of helping with the reunion!!! I would love your help. Thanks for telling me. I'll let you know alittle more once it gets a bit closer. I don't really know what to do with it either. Can you ask around and see what others did and maybe we can get some fun ideas? Thanks Abbie!!!!

Natalie said...

Abbie... I came across your blog and wanted to drop a line. It was good to see ya at the rodeo (for a split second) I hope all is well...
Natalie