Saturday, July 5, 2008

Talking to mom!!

I think that i am a proud mom today so now i have to brag about Payzlie she is getting to be so fun talking and smiling any time anyone talks to her. She is such a good baby and we love her so much.

9 comments:

Natalie said...

She is so cute! I love this age.

utmommy said...

Hey Abbie, it's Valerie. I found your blog from Katie's. How crazy is that? I didn't even know you had another baby! She is beautiful! How have you guys been?

Brooke said...

She is so cute! :)

Suzee said...

How cute is that? I loved watching it. I don't usually get to see her talk. She is always snuggled up asleep on someone when I see her. She sure is darling!

Meet The Robinson's said...

She is Adorable! I still havent brought you my gift but someday (When she is 16) I will get it to you! I love checking your blog! Later Girly!!

TheThomsen5 said...

Hi Abbie,
She is so cute !!! I had so much fun visiting with you the other night at the family party, and thanks for letting me hold cute Payzlie (did I spell that right???) I loved it !!! This will be fun to keep in touch through our blogs !!!
Amy

Hales Family said...

Oh she is so cute! I would have another one if I knew it would be like that. What a sweetheart!! Also, I thought I saw Austin whiz by with no training wheels! That is so cute that he took them off by himself with Paul's tools.
PS I want gel toes!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that she is talking so much now. She is so precious. I just love her!

Nick and Amera said...

That is the cutest little girl I have ever seen! What a little talker! She fits right into the family :) Glad I found our blog....actually nick did for me :) Cute kids as always!!