Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Swim Team!!





Allie has always been a good swimmer and loved the water. This year we had her try out for the swim team, and she made it. They had to swim 25 yard doing any swim without stopping. Today we went and watched her and they swim hard for the whole 45 min without stopping, then after swim team we go to swimming lessons and she swims there and then comes home and swims in our little pool or at the neighbors she is a fish, and is such a good one too.

3 comments:

Danielle Christiansen said...

I wish they had a swim team here. my girls are amazing swimmers. I wish I was as good as them when i was their age. i would have won a lot more awards on my swim team. how fun for her. Congrats!

This is Us! said...

She has always been such a busy little bee. She is so cute. I can't wait to start swim lessons with my kids.

Anonymous said...

Allie you are amazing! I wish I could swim. You are darling.