Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hair do





As i have been blogging i have seen all kids of fun hair web sites and blogs so i had to try one out how fun is this.

8 comments:

SFHS '99 said...

I've added your blog to the SFHS Class of '99 Blog Archive. I hope you don't mind. Please visit the site and look up old friends from high school and leave a comment.

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you found time to update. I love all your pictures. Yes Allie is a little fish. How great that she is such a good swimmer. She's so cute with the kids in swim lessons. That's so cool she already made the swim team. You have such a cute family. I love the picture of all of you on father's day.

Danielle Christiansen said...

soo cute. I use to do that hairstyle on the girls when they were little.They always had such fun great hair. Now they wont let me do a thing with it.

TiffanyHarrison said...

Abbie-
I saw your blog on the class of 99 blog and thought I would say hi. Your family is darling, and I can't believe how big they are getting...I saw your post on Allie and I remember her being born really early because I was pregnant with Corbin at the same time. What an amazing miracle, you would never know now that she was only 2 lbs. at birth, she is so cute and so are your other children. It was good to catch up on your cute little family!! :^)

kimberly said...

So fun to read the updates. I love the cute hair. My older girls would never let me do anything even when they were little. Brianna lets me sometimes but I am never very creative. You will have to let me know some of the sites with good ideas.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! I thought is was darling! She looked so cute.

Brooke said...

Thanks so much for finding my blog. now i can see what's going on. Your family is getting so big! They are so beautiful!!!!!!Bristy said that you Just had a baby...I think about you a lot and miss you lots.. I hate growing up and apart from your friends.

Jessica said...

Cute hair. I've found those little pony tail holders are so much fun to use. I've come up with all sorts of ways to use them in Rhielyn's hair and they always look so cute.