Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

My moms Birthday was March 15 and i wanted to take the time and wish her a Happy Birthday and tell her how much i love and appreciate her and all that she does. My my is always putting her kids first, she would do anything for us. I want her to know that she is the best Grandma to my kids and they love her so much. I want to thank her for her example she is to us. I have always said i want to do with my kids exactly what my mom did with raising us kids. She taught us so many things that i didn't appreciate when i was little, but now that i am older i appreciate the things that she taught me more and more each day. I find myself saying things then turning around and thinking that sounded just like my mom. I want to thank her for always being my friend. I consider her my BFF she has always made it important to be our friends and had always made it easy for us to take to her. I think that i talk to her 5 plus times a day and i don't know what i would do if i didn't have her. I love her and hope that she had an amazing Birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll second that, I think your Mom is pretty awesome too.

mama T said...

Thank you Abbie your are pretty amazing yourself. I love you very much and I love being your BFF