This is my favorite tradition that our family has. My grandma find us pjs that match from the adults size clear down to the babies, it is so fun and the kids love it.
Hi Abbey! I just found your blog. :) I love this picture! Where in the world does she find all of those matching jammies. SO CUTE! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Cute Pictures of your kids and family.
Paul and I met in 1998 and were married in 1999. We have been married for 10 years and have 3 amazing kids, Allie-9, Austin-7, and Payzlie 3 . We have lived in our new house for 5 years now and love it so much. I love being a mom even though it is a challenge. Paul is the most caring husband i dont know what i would do with out him.
2 comments:
Hehe, this pic could almost make you dizzy! It reminds me of "where's Waldo?" a tiny bit:)
Hi Abbey! I just found your blog. :) I love this picture! Where in the world does she find all of those matching jammies. SO CUTE! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Cute Pictures of your kids and family.
Post a Comment