

Austin is in the afternoon kindergarten so it was a long morning at our house, asking every two minutes if it was time to eat lunch and go to school. Austins teacher is great and he is going to enjoy this year with her. When he got home the first day i asked him what he learned and with a prompted answer he told me he couldn't remember, then i said well what did you do, and in a very monotone voice he tells me he went to recess and did rules and that's all, so i have to pry for him to tell me, but he is smart and is still excited each day for school just not as excited to tell me about it.







4 comments:
I didn't realize that our kids are the exact same age. Your kids are so cute!
Aww, they are both such big independent kids now! I bet it felt like just yesterday that they were Payzlie's size:(
You are super-mom by the way. I had Braxton for the first time today and having 2 babies 5 months apart is TOUGH; Mandie and Kelci are lucky to have you!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I didn't know she had them up. I actually found her work from your blog so thanks.
That would be a ton of fun, and my kids would love that! Paizley's Bday is Dec 20th and she will be 8 and Jace's Bday is March 9th and he will be 6 as well. They are really close!
Post a Comment