
June 11th marked the day that i married my best friend, we have been married 10 years it feels like it has flown by, I cant believe it has been ten years. Paul and I met in November of 1998 and we have been together since. I love him so much, he is such a good husband and dad.
10 things I love about Paul
1. He helps me out so much, we are a good team.
2. He is always serving others.
3. He is patient with me and the kids
4. He loves his calling in the church
5. He is loving
6. He is so fun and loves to make me laugh
7. He is a big tease
8. He is so good to my family
9. He would drop what he was doing to help a friend or a stranger
10. He loves me
Paul thanks for the best 10 years!!!!







1 comment:
Your are way lucky to have such a great man in your life. He is so good to you and your kids, and all of us. thanks for adding him to our great family. Love you both
Post a Comment